Your safety is our priority and as a result we have taken extra measures on top of our already strict hygiene protocols to help keep our patients and staff safe.
Prior to your appointment a Covid screening questionnaire will be carried out on the phone and this will be repeated on the day of the appointment.
As well as this please pay particular attention to the following important points
1) DO NOT attend the surgery if you have symptoms of Covid-19
2) Come alone unless you are a child or a vulnerable adult
3) Try to avoid coming early & upon arrival knock on the window or call the practice to gain entry
4) Please wear a face covering, if you do not have a face covering one will be provided
5) Please use the toilet before attending, our toilet facilities are still available, but we would discourage their use
6) Keep a 2 metre social distance when in communal areas
7) Sanitise your hands when advised to by staff